Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) in Orange County
Same day appointments usually available.
Do you need breastfeeding help ?
- How to increase milk supply
- How to treat sore nipples
- How to balance rest for mother with baby’s breastfeeding needs
- How to make sure baby gets enough milk
- How to introduce solid foods
- How to treat a breast infection
I am an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC). I have been working with breastfeeding mothers since 2007, and have worked in hospital, private practice and home visit settings, as well as in mother-baby support groups. I’ve been a breastfeeding instructor for doula and midwifery students, and have provided professional translating and interpreting services at international breastfeeding conferences.
Oh my god, you are my savior! Thank you so much for your help. Breastfeeding is finally pain free! Thank you!!!Milena Dyankova
- Lasts anywhere from 90 minutes to 3 hours
- Detailed health history of your pregnancy and birth
- Detailed health history for your baby
- Baby’s weight gain patterns
- Breastfeeding and sleeping habits
- Detailed notes on current issue
- Observe at least one breastfeeding session
- Make corrections and suggestions
- Provide you with an action plan to follow
- Observe a second breastfeeding session
- Provide a detailed follow-up plan
- Should a follow-up visit become necessary, I will visit you in your home for $90 / hour to reassess your situation and modify my recommendations. After the first hour, I bill in 20-minute increments.
Package4 visits save money
- Four 2-hour visits in your home
- Includes everything in the Initial Visit
- Discounted price for pre-paying
Do you have a question?
I provide lactation consulting in Irvine, and I will make breastfeeding house calls within a 25 mile radius in and around Orange County. Cities served: Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, La Palma, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest. Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster, Yorba Linda.
However, I’ve been known to travel outside my “comfort zone” for urgent cases, so don’t hesitate to ask!